As the Founder of Women on the Grow, Inc. 501c3, author, conference speaker, emotional/mental wellness advocate, retreat host, life coach/counselor, and creator of my weekly Diamond INNERversity study group series. I have discovered the value of creating incubators for women to realize that finding your peace, purpose, and passion isn’t just about romance, careers, status, and money. It’s about walking the path of self-discovery to find your authentic self ... the one you’ve buried beneath other people’s needs, fears, expectations, and judgments. I was born to curate SAFE places for women to find relief, deepen their faith, breathe, exhale, and express their fears, questions, disappointments, hopes, desires, or stress about their relationships, purpose, health, faith, self-worth, past choices, and explore new ways to live their life more fully.
Affirmations are a great way for you to reprogram your mind and visualize the life of your dreams. Today in my INNERversity Study Group I will discuss how some of our beLIEfs are LIES. Some of our beliefs are programs from our past childhood, relationships, society, culture, pain, and our need to fit in.
You can CHANGE your internal program. You can ADD a new program. It all starts with learning that you are transFORMed by the reNEWing of your MIND. The words you speak create your WORLD.
Repeat these faith affirmations to yourself daily and you will see a positive change in your mindset, your actions, and your life. I will share TODAY one of my secrets about affirmations that most people do NOT share that really works!!!!!
1. “The faith I have in myself and my God allows me to be successful and gives me peace instead of falling to pieces.”
2. “I listen to the divine guidance I am given from God.”
3. “My faith propels me to break strongholds of procrastination, fear, and doubt so I can realize my purpose, happiness, and potential.”
4. “My faith in God sets me free from all worry, anxiety, and doubt”
5. “God within me helps me to overcome doubt and fear.”
6. “I am so grateful for God ordering my steps. With faith, step by step... I take action towards my promise.”
7. “I walk by faith and not by sight. My spiritual sight is my 3rd eye.”
8. “I am blessed with the power to create and adapt to change.”
9. “I have faith in my confidence and confidence in my faith.”
10. “My faith saves me from worry, anger, resentment, and defeat.”
11. “I do everything with an attitude of excellence and gratitude.”
12. “God has a plan for me. I love learning how fearfully and
wonderfully I made. I am awesome!”
13. “I let go of the past, enjoy this day, and have faith in the future.”
14. “I give thanks for being in the right place at the right time for the right reasons with the right people. I am thankful for direction and protection.”
15. ”I am ever-increasing in wisdom and self-discovery as I let go of past layers of hurt, disappointment, poor choices, shame, and blame.”
16. “My faith and gratitude lift me above my fears.”
17. “I pre-prayer myself daily and take action towards my goals and destiny.”
18. “I believe in myself and my ability to achieve great results.”
19. “I AM strong and courageous, and do the work. My God is with me, around me, within me, and goes before me.
20. “I was made for a special purpose.”
21. “I am learning more and more how to guard my heart. Faith and self-worth are awakened in me now.”
I look forward to seeing in the INNERversity Zoom Room happening TODAY and EVERY Sunday
click arrow to watch the video